We are looking for a UC Engineer with a passion for Cisco voice technologies and coding. This position will be located in our downtown Denver location. The UC Engineer will be responsible for working with our customers to implement Cisco UC solutions including (but not limited to) Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity Connection, IM and Presence, Expressway, CUBE, and Contact Center products. Some travel will be required (expect up to 35%).
Candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Basic knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies
- Basic knowledge of VMware virtualization and Microsoft Active Directory
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with minimal direction to manage all aspects of collaboration services for the customer
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
Big plus if you have:
- Experience with Cisco voice applications
- Basic scripting skills (Python or Ruby)
- Experience in a Cisco VAR environment
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP level certifications
Cloverhound is a small startup specializing in Cisco UC and Contact Center consulting as well as building some pretty cool products in these areas. We partner with many of the leading Cisco resellers allowing us to work on some large-scale and unique implementations. We’ve worked with several Fortune 500 companies already and continue to add more to our resume. Our goal is to build a company where talented engineers accomplish great things and have fun doing it. So far we’re having a blast and growing quickly. Check out one of our products at www.zomnio.com.
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Stock options
- 401K with matching
- Flexibility with remote and in-office work
- Choose your preferred gear
If interested, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.