Cloverhound is a Charlotte-based telecommunications, software product and services company with offices in Charlotte and Denver. We specialize in custom development, integration, installation and configuration of real-time collaboration products including Cisco Unified Communications, Webex, Cisco Contact Center, Five9, Twilio and more. We are a growing company with passionate employees who make Cloverhound a great place to work. We are proud to offer a health insurance reimbursement, 401K matching, paid time off, charitable contribution matching, and a fun work environment in Charlotte’s Historic South End neighborhood.
Cloverhound is hiring an experienced UC/CC Architect who will bring unique talents and significant revenue potential to our growing company. This position will be located in our Charlotte office, with the option of remote work for the right candidate. This is a senior-level position, requiring at least a decade of unified communications and/or contact center experience. The ideal candidate will be a proficient coder with API experience integrating to UC and CC Technologies.
The UC/CC Architect will be responsible for working with our partners and customers alongside our experienced team of collaboration experts to implement Cisco and other technologies. The candidate will be integral to product development for the UC / CC market in conjunction with our leadership team.
Significant experience in some or all of the following areas is expected:
• Cisco UCCX\UCCE implementation and consulting experience
• Self-Service IVR development with Speech Rec and TTS
• CUBE or SONOS or Kamailio with extensive SIP debugging skills
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
• Intermediate to expert knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies.
• Expert understanding of the OSI model.
• Intermediate to expert knowledge of VMware virtualization and Microsoft Active Directory.
Some travel will be required (expect up to 35%). Other responsibilities may arise as needed.
Candidate must have:
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• The ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work with minimal direction to manage all aspects of collaboration services for the customer.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
• Commitment to being a team player.
Big plus if you have:
• Experience in a VAR/Reseller environment.
• Freeswitch, Kamailio or other open-source VoIP experience.
• Verifiable Cisco CCIE-level knowledge.
Email your resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject line “Cloverhound UC/CC Architect” and tell us where you heard about the job. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Cloverhound is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made based on business needs and job requirements without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply. We’re an open-minded meritocracy and if that sounds like a place where you want to work, we want you.