Cloverhound is a Charlotte-based telecommunications, software product and services company with offices in Charlotte and Denver. We specialize in custom development, integration, installation and configuration of real-time collaboration products including Cisco Unified Communications, Webex, Cisco Contact Center, Five9, Twilio and more. We are a growing company with passionate employees who make Cloverhound a great place to work. We are proud to offer a health insurance reimbursement, 401K matching, paid time off, charitable contribution matching, and a fun work environment in Charlotte’s Historic South End neighborhood and on 16th St. in Downtown Denver.
We are looking for Unified Communications Engineers who is excited about call center technologies. One position will be located in our Charlotte office, and the other will be located in our Denver office. The Network Voice Engineer will be responsible for working with our customers alongside our experienced team of collaboration experts to implement Cisco and other technologies. Training will be provided on the following products:
• Cisco UCCX\UCCE
• Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
• Unity Connection, IM and Presence
Some travel will be required (expect up to 50%). Other responsibilities may arise as needed.
Candidate must have:
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Basic knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies.
• Basic understanding of the OSI model.
• Basic knowledge of VMware virtualization and Microsoft Active Directory.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• The ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work with minimal direction to manage all aspects of collaboration services for the customer.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
• Commitment to being a team player.
Big plus if you have:
• Experience working on any vendor of call center (IVR creation, ACD, Agent Desktop configuration, etc…)
• Experience with Cisco Voice or other platforms.
• Experience in a VAR/Reseller environment.
• Cisco CCENT Collaboration-level knowledge.
Email your resume in PDF format to email@example.com with the subject line “Cloverhound UC Engineer” and tell us where you heard about the job, or apply on LinkedIn.
Cloverhound is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made based on business needs and job requirements without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply. We’re an open-minded meritocracy and if that sounds like a place where you want to work, we want you.