UC Engineer Opening
Cloverhound is a Charlotte-based telecommunications, software product and services company with offices in Charlotte and Denver. We specialize in the custom development, integration, installation and configuration of Cisco Systems products including Unified Communications, Webex, Contact Center and more. We are a growing company with passionate employees who make Cloverhound a great place to work. We are proud to offer a health insurance reimbursement, 401K matching, paid time off, charitable contribution matching, and a fun work environment in Charlotte’s historic Plaza Midwood neighborhood.
We are looking for a UC Engineer with a passion for Cisco voice technologies. This position will be located in our Charlotte office. The UC Engineer will be responsible for working with our customers to implement Cisco UC solutions including (but not limited to) Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity Connection, IM and Presence, Expressway, CUBE, and Contact Center products. Some travel will be required (expect up to 35%). Other responsibilities may arise as needed.
Candidate must have:
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Basic knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies
- Basic knowledge of VMware virtualization and Microsoft Active Directory
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with minimal direction to manage all aspects of collaboration services for the customer
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
- Commitment to being a team player
- Cisco CCENT-level knowledge
Big plus if you have:
- Experience with Cisco voice applications
- Experience in a Cisco VAR environment
- Cisco CCNA level certification
Email your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “UC Engineer Position” and tell us where you heard about the job.
Cloverhound is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made based on business needs and job requirements without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Applicants of all ages are encouraged to apply. We’re an open-minded meritocracy and if that sounds like a place where you want to work, we want you.