We are growing again at Cloverhound and this is probably our most unique role to date! We have been working for three years to grow our professional services and custom software development business and it’s time we took it to the next level as we begin to offer productized offerings to our partners. This role will be a hybrid of getting feedback from the market and our partners about our products and services, and figuring out how to wrap those into re-useable and packaged go to market offerings. It will also entail working with our development team to mold our products into something our partners can take to market and feeding back status of that to our partners / customers (road mapping).
Here are just some of the offerings we are creating that are ready to be wrapped up for re-sale.
Zomnio (Cloud Call Center) – www.zomnio.com – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI-jvSlBBrA
Virtual Hearings (Court System Video Queueing) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnhEqihXT64
Service Now UCCX / UCCE Integrations – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkyQkNyg6BY
Service Now Day 2 MACD operations – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRAl1zaHYs8
You would also be helping to create some re-useable selling material for our traditional services portfolio and help maintain those relationships as time permits. Below is a list of some of the skill-sets I believe would be helpful in this role, but I am not married to any of this. I am open to all levels of skill and experience for this role. This role is only based in Charlotte as I expect you will spend most of your days taking direction directly from myself and I work best at that capacity in person.
- Experience working in or around software development. Experience with QA process and tools such as JIRA are a huge plus.
- Experience with product management, making re-sellable SKUs, managing a product roadmap and time.
- Account Management or Solutions Architect experience in managing a customer account until sale.
- Contact Center expertise in understanding what the market wants and what differentiates solutions.
- Build sales and marketing material, or at least being able to put together the ‘guts’ / content before it goes to creative to look snazzy
- Excellent customer service soft skills.
This is a full-time position in Charlotte with full benefits.. (Healthcare, 401k, Stock options, 4 weeks vacation from day 1, etc…). Reach out if your interested!