Job Opening – UC Voice Engineer – Charlotte
We are currently looking for an experience UC Voice Engineer to join our team in Charlotte! Here’s the job description, please pass along to anyone who may be interested. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Cloverhound (cloverhound.com) is a quickly growing Cisco UC services company with offices in Denver, CO and Charlotte, NC. Along with our world-class Cisco consulting services we also develop many of our own Unified Communcations tools and products, which has helped us become an indispensible resource for our clients and partners.
Cloverhound is currently looking for a Voice Engineer in the Charlotte, NC area to join our expert team of Unified Communications engineers. The UC Voice Engineer will be responsible for working with our customers to design and implement Cisco UC solutions including (but not limited to) Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity Connection, Unified Border Element, and Contact Center products. This role will require candidates who are not only technically knowledgeable but who also have strong communications skills to effectively communicate with our customers. Some travel will be required as needed.
The position is located in our Uptown Charlotte office, which has building amenities including an on-site gym as well as easy access to our data center. We have dedicated CCIE lab environments for employee training and have multiple CCIE certified staff. If you are interested in pursuing additional certifications then we are interested in you!
The ideal candidate will possess:
– Minimum Cisco CCNP-Collaboration Certification
– At least 5 Years of design and implementation experience of Cisco VoIP Solutions.
– Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
– The ability to work with minimal direction to manage all aspects of collaboration services for the customer
– Basic knowledge of LAN and WAN technologies (including Quality of Service)
– Experience with AD/LDAP integration
– UCCX scripting experience (UCCE/CVP experience would be a plus)
– Proven engineering expertise of Cisco products, solutions and services with particular emphasis on CUCM, CUC, and CME/SRST Voice Gateways
– Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
– Experience with Cisco UCS servers and VMWare ESXi deployments
– Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
– Comfort with scripting languages such as Ruby or Python is a plus